[Skip to content]

Your Borough Of Poole

Benefits - Certificate of Earnings

Certificate of Earnings

If you are applying for benefit, or if you are already getting benefit and start a new job, we will need to see evidence of your earned income. Normally we ask to see your pay slips.

However if you are unable to provide these, you can ask your employer to complete a Certificate of Earnings. Please download the PDF form on the right hand side of this page and give it to your employer. It is still your responsibility to make sure that we receive the completed form within the time limit.

go to 'apply for it' homepage

Contact us


0345 034 4569

Stour Valley and Poole Partnership
PO Box 722
BH15 2YE

Text (SMS) 
07781 472878

Text Relay 
18001 0345 034 4569