[Skip to content]

Your Borough Of Poole

Benefits - Certificate of Rent

Certificate of Rent

If you are applying for benefit, or if you are already getting benefit and move to a new home, we will need to see evidence of the rent you have to pay. Normally we ask to see your tenancy agreement.

However if you are unable to provide this, you can ask your landlord to complete a Certificate of Rent. Please download the PDF form on the right hand side of this page and give it to your landlord. It is still your responsibility to make sure that we receive the completed form within the time limit.

go to 'apply for it' homepage

Contact us


0345 034 4569

Stour Valley and Poole Partnership
PO Box 722
BH15 2YE

Text (SMS) 
07781 472878

Text Relay 
18001 0345 034 4569