[Skip to content]

Your Borough Of Poole

Account Enquiries & Changes of Address

Account enquiries

If you are a Poole resident you can now view all your council bills and statements online.

Alternatively, if you have an enquiry regarding your existing council tax or if you are thinking of moving to Poole and want your questions answered, such as the council tax payable on a property, eligibility for a discount, then you can fill in a Council Tax Account Enquiry Form. You can also contact us using the details to the right of this page.

Council Tax moving home

If you are moving into Poole or to another property within the town for the first time please complete the Council Tax Change of Address Form.

Vacating your property

If you are moving from your property in Poole you can download and complete the Council Tax property vacation form.

Contact us


0345 034 4569

Stour Valley and Poole Partnership                         PO Box 722                     Poole                                 BH15 2YE