[Skip to content]

Your Borough Of Poole

Cinema Licence

End of Cinema Licences

Cinema licensing ended on 24th November 2005 and was replaced by the Licensing Act 2003. If you wish to put on a public performance of a film exhibition, including exhibitions produced by video equipment such as video juke boxes in pubs and video screens in nightclubs, you will need a premises licence from us.

For further information:

Visit the Department for Culture Media and Sport website or contact us

Related pages

Contact us

Email customer services

01202 261700

Report a problem