[Skip to content]

Your Borough Of Poole

Credit Licence

I am in business. Do I need authorisation to offer Consumer Credit?

If a business

  • offers credit to consumers,

  • lends money to consumers, or

  • allows customers time to pay for goods and services,

it must be authorised by the Consumer Credit Licensing Section of the Financial Conduct Authority under the Consumer Credit Act 1974.

How do I apply for authorisation for my business to supply Consumer Credit?

Details on how to apply for authorisation are available from the Financial Conduct Authority

Related pages