[Skip to content]

Your Borough Of Poole

Types Of Licences

We can grant licenses for a premises or for one off occasional events:

Personal Licence - This is a portable licence granted to an individual enabling him or her to sell alcohol in premises licensed for the sale of alcohol.

Premises Licence - This is a licence granted in relation to specific premises and will specify the nature of the licensable activity and any applicable conditions.

Club Premises Certificate - This is a licence granting members club status to specific premises, according to a number of qualifying conditions, including the provision that there are at least 25 members and that alcohol is only supplied by or on behalf of the club.

Temporary Event Notice - This notice permits the carrying-out of specified licensable activities for up to 499 people for a restricted time period (maximum 96 hours).

Related pages

Contact us


01202 261700

Text Relay
18001 01202 261700

Environmental & Consumer Protection
Unit 1
Newfields Business Park
2 Stinsford Road Poole
BH17 0NF