[Skip to content]

Your Borough Of Poole

Community Safety (other support)

When you make a complaint to the Community Safety Team about incidents of anti-social behaviour you may be directed to another service unit within Borough of Poole or to one of our partner agencies.

These other agencies may be better placed to advise you or deal with your complaint as they may have more appropriate powers.

Community Safety

For reporting incidents of anti-social behaviour & for advice.
01202 633516

Complaints Officer

For complaints about the conduct of council officers & quality of service.
01202 633427

Environmental Services

To report abandoned vehicles, graffiti, problem dogs & fouling, fly tipping, littering, noise nuisance, street cleaning, bonfires, pest control.
01202 261700 or Use our report it forms

Education Welfare

For problems with truancy, bullying & child welfare issues in school.
01202 261914

Housing and Community Services

For advice or help with homelessness, or the threat of homelessness.
01202 633804

Poole Housing Partnership Ltd.

To report nuisance and anti-social behaviour experienced by/from Council tenants.
01202 633800

Leisure Services

Responsible for parks, recreation centres & open spaces.
01202 261303

Transportation Services

To report faulty street lights, road maintenance, etc.
01202 262223