[Skip to content]

Your Borough Of Poole

Street Furniture

What is street furniture

The term "street furniture" covers a vast array of equipment placed in, on, or over the highway for the safety and convenience of the public.

Typical items include:

  • bollards
  • railings
  • street lights
  • street name plates
  • traffic signals
  • traffic signs
  • benches/seats
  • salt bins
  • bus shelters
  • safety fences
  • barriers
  • pay and display machines
  • cycle racks

Report damage to street furniture

If you are aware of any damage to street furniture, please report it to us.

It will help us if you can provide as much detail as possible such as:

  • Street name and adjacent property number
  • Item of furniture damaged
  • Nature and extent of the damage
  • Your name and contact number

Related pages

Contact us

Email customer services

01202 261700

Report a problem